forum des trois alliances alliées  Index du Forum

forum des trois alliances alliées  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How imporant is cutting crystals to fit in the beam?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des trois alliances alliées Index du Forum -> Partie interne -> Cristal et Métal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
greglazor

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 07:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: How imporant is cutting crystals to fit in the beam? Répondre en citant

Hi,

How important is cutting crystals to get them entirely inside the beam? When I was at the Canadian Chemistry Crystallography Workshop when I was first learning, I seem to recall them saying that it wasn't so important these days, and that multiscan correction was good enough to handle almost anything, whereas cutting can induce errors. However, people in my lab group say that if you have the crystal larger then the beam, than the absorption correction will be wrong. I've run a few crystals rather larger then I should have, and the resulting data seems to be the same quality as similar crystals that fit entirely inside the beam, so I was wondering how important getting the entire crystal into the beam is.Second question, how likely is cutting the crystal to introduce errors? 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://xrayforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3036
Blockchain digital advertising

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 07:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des trois alliances alliées Index du Forum -> Partie interne -> Cristal et Métal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange